Package - Exotic Kerala (4 Nights & 5 Days)
Kerala, often referred to, as God’s Own Country is a place where nature has casts its spell and the land looks blessed with the unmatched splendor of the verdant green and fertile landscapes, exotic backwaters and the vastness of the sea. This charming state is situated in the south-western region of the country and is bordered by Tamil Nadu to the south and east, Karnataka in the north and Lakshadweep Sea to the east. Thiruvanathupuram is the capital and one of the largest cities of Kerala followed by Kochi and Kozhikode. In a country like India where each state has something to offer and are constantly competing with the other states to attract more tourists, Kerala jostles its way and emerges as a leading travel destination due to its perfect blend of natural splendor and cultural extravaganza.
In Bangkok one can see beautiful temples and palaces during your city tour. Plus you will shop and shop till you drop. Pattaya will allow a relaxing beach holiday. These days Thailand Visa is available on arrival.
- • All transfers and sightseeing tours by AC Indica Car
- • 01 night accommodation in above or similar hotel in Kumarakom
- 02 nights accommodation in above or similar hotel in Munnar
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- • 01 night accommodation in above or similar hotel in Thekkady
- Applicable Taxes
- Day 1 : Day – 1 – Cochin / Munnar (4 hrs approx)
Pick up from Cochin Railway station/Airport. Proceed to Munnar and check in to hotel. Over night stay at Munnar.
- Day 2 : Day – 2 – Munnar
Morning breakfast at hotel later sightseeing of Munnar, visiting Tea Plantations, Mattupatty Dam, Boating, Echo-Point, Kundala Lake, Top Station, Rajamallay and return to Munnar. Over night stay at hotel.
- Day 3 : Day – 3 –Munnar – Thekkady (3.5 hrs approx)
After breakfast Proceed to Thekkady. On the way, You can see Cardamom & Pepper Plantations. Over night at Thekkady.
- Day 4 : Day – 4 – Thekkady – Kumarakom (3.5 hrs approx)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Kumarakom and check in to your resort. Later sightseeing of Kumarakom.Overnight stay at Resort.
- Day 5 : Day – 5 – Kumarakom – Cochin (2 hrs approx)
Morning after breakfast at hotel, transfer to cochin to connect your flight for home place.
Rates & Dates
(Valid from 03 Nov 2011-30 Nov 2011)
Total Package Cost
Tea Castle+Silver crest+Royal Riviera
- In Case of Alleppey Houseboat instead of Kumarakom, Rs.2250/- per person will be extra.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to Availability